Saturday, October 20, 2012

Day 115 - Consequence of Quitting

In continuing with yesterday's blog, observing my cousin quitting out of frustration of 'not getting it' and then giving up, I see that I have existed within and as this consequence of quitting, giving up, when faced with 'not getting something' especially involving technology.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to quit and give up when faced with something I need to learn, especially regarding technology, ie the computer.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I can't do something, justifying my giving up and quitting, not realizing that all I did was create consequence of feeling guilty, prolonging the inevitable which was just taking the new information step by step and applying it in the physical.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that quitting and giving up is a program of the mind, and if followed, keeps me in the mind as a slave, whereas all I have to do when faced with wanting to quit and give up is to just breathe and move and direct myself within and as the physical, and thus taking responsibility for myself in the moment, pushing through the resistance.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself at times, secretly, to want to quit and give up on walking process, which is laughable because that is just not possible, as we are all here on earth walking our process, whether we realize it or not, and as such giving in to wanting to quit and give up is just a program that has been set up to keep us locked in the mind system.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that in quitting/giving up, only prolongs my Journey to Life, and as such I must stop and breathe, pick myself up, push through the resistance and just move myself physically.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that in quitting/giving up creates a consequence of making things harder for oneself, and as such when faced with wanting to quit and give up, if one just pushes oneself and wills oneself to move physically, practically, that it is never as difficult as the mind wants you to believe, thus the solution is simple. 

I have come to see, realize and understand that if I see a reaction of wanting to quit and give up come up within me, that this being a dimension of the mind, is activating a character of wanting to quit and as such by recognizing this activation, I can stop and breathe, not accepting or allowing participation on my part.

I see, realize and understand that if there is inner dialogue/backchat within me in wanting to quit, that this is also a dimension of the mind, trying to activate the character that wants to quit, and as such, if I stop and breathe, I can still the mind, my participation within and as the mind, and then continue to the task at hand.

I see, realize and understand the value of the tools of Desteni, Journey to Life Blogs and the Desteni I Process, which assists and supports in showing in a practical, physical way, how to change and be aware of the dimensions of the mind, and how to step by step, breath by breath, walk a process that will ultimately manifest real human beings on earth who live as life equally as the directive principle as what is best for all.

Join us! Change yourself!  Change the World!  Practically! Permanently!

http://desteni.org/

http://desteniiprocess.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment