Saturday, November 10, 2012

Day 136 - The Critic - Part 2

Continuing on with the Negative Critic:

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be critical of my mother and father for being critical of me, and for being critical in general, and as such not realizing that their programming being downloaded into me would thus continue on with the program/character of the critic, as me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be critical of my age.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be critical of my mirrored image, and photographs of myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be critical of people who speak loudly in libraries, as I was programmed to always be quiet in libraries.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be critical of people who are loud in general in public, not realizing that I too can be loud, as my daughter has brought to my attention on more than one occasion, so I see and realize that I am just projecting my ownself onto others.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be critical of people who smoke and then walk into an establishment, as I say they smell like an ashtray.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be critical of the odor/smell of others, justifying this by stating I have a sensitive nose, and also, I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be put out by strong perfume or cologne as ever since I had my children, which was over 30 years ago, lol, I have believed myself to be allergic to the chemicals in perfumes.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be critical of parents who do not keep their children as clean as I 'think' they should be kept.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be critical of parents who yell at their children in public, whereas I judge them as being abusive parents, and imagine that they are even more abusive in private to their children.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be critical of people who do not keep themselves as clean as I, the critic, think they should be.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be critical of people who do not keep clean houses, especially if they have children.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be critical of people who speak loudly on their cell phones, especially in waiting rooms, where I will actually give them a look.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to in the past, be overly critical of my partner at the time, where I literally walked myself out of each relationship due to the critical character that I experienced myself as.


To Be Continued.....

No comments:

Post a Comment