Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Day 160 - Apocalypse/Ascension - Pt. 2

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate within and as a world system where beings believe the doomsday prophecy that the world will come to an end on December 21, 2012, creating fear, thoughts of suicide, preparing for this event by stockpiling goods in readiness.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate within and as a world system, where there are beings that believe that Jesus will return to Earth, as their savior, saving them from the consequences of their/mine/our actions.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate within and as a system and within and as myself as a system in the ascension beLIEf, where Earth is ascending, becoming a star as mankind ascends into the 5th dimension, where we are assisted by our brothers and sisters of other planetary systems, the ascended masters, and spiritual hierarchy, transforming ourselves into our eternal lightbodies, ending pain and suffering on Earth in the blink of an eye, where the air is clean, the waters run pure, war ends.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate within and as a belief that upon ascension, Nesara would go into effect, ridding the planet of hunger, poverty and homelessness.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe in the transformation of earth, based upon a make-believe, alternate reality of the mind, within and as an energetic experience of a 'feel good inspirational' feeling of bliss, that All is in Divine Order and everything and all will work out because of God's Plan.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself into deluding myself along with others as myself that the transformation of earth's misery will occur without any of us standing up and taking responsibility for what we have accepted and allowed, that we will be SAVED from ourselves and the mess WE have created.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself, in my/our fear of what is happening on this earth, to distract myself/ourselves in ascension theories that have absolutely no commonsense, only serving myself/ourselves self-interest and self-dishonesty, not wanting to stand and face what I/we have done, trying to hide from myself/ourselves.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to secretly wonder what exactly will be the consequence for millions of beings participating within and as energy as the mind, either in desperation or inspiration, regarding this date, will it be business as usual with the continued abuse and suffering?  Or will there be a point of investigation as to how to truly help ourselves and the earth?

I see, realize and understand that wondering what will happen as the consequence of the mass mental preparation, is me participating within and as the mind, still in fear and as such

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that all I can do is place myself Here, not giving into the temptation of the mind, trying to figure it out.

I commit myself to walking my process, through writing, applying self-forgiveness  and self-corrective statements, using the breath to stabilize myself Here, effecting a real, permanent, practical, physical change within and as myself and others as myself, where I/we can create a world of peace, where suffering and abuse ends, where solutions based in Life as what is best for all in oneness and equality, are implemented in commonsense Here within and as the physical, the true reality.

I commit myself to stop participating within and as the mind in an alternate reality as energy, creating make-believe scenarios that serve no practical purpose and are irrelevant, serving self-interest, hiding from myself as Life as who I really am as the breath Here within and as the physical.


Investigate:

Desteni Universe

Equal Money System

DIP Lite - Free OnLine Course - Learn Essential Life Skills

EQAFE









No comments:

Post a Comment